1.07.2017

POPSUGAR Must Have Box. December.

december's POPSUGAR Must Have Box did not disappoint. still in the spirit of the holidays, entertaining and/or attending parties, this box provided some fun tools to do just that. little dishes that could be used on the vanity or on the bar cart were my favorites in this box.

in case you're not familiar with POPSUGAR's Must Have Box, it is a monthly subscription box filled with full-sized beauty, fashion, and lifestyle products. for $39.95, you get 6-7 premium items plus a special item thrown in once in a while.

here's what was in december's box:

1 & 2. odeme catchall + ring dish
3. baublebar snowfall pendant
5. mane message date night bobby pins
6. sister's gourmet baker's dozen chocolate chip cookie mix



this winky lux lip velour in bunny is a cranberry color...perfect for the holidays. i love these little dishes, too! perfect for storing pretty little things like tiny earrings and other jewelry.


keeping my locks shiny with dessange top coat serum. it smells so good!


this cookie mix also makes a great hostess gift if needed. shown here with my favorite mug from POPSUGAR's october box.


do you subscribe to any subscription boxes?
if so, which ones?

*     *     *

join POPSUGAR Must Have now and get the Must Have box for $39.95 or the MINI Must Have for only $18.95!

take $5 off your first month with code: SHOP5

see my october unboxing here.
see my july unboxing here.
see my june Must Have box here.
see my august Must Have box here.
see my november Must Have box here.
see my december Must Have box here.



4 comments:

Diva In Me said...

I love the packaging of that Cookie Mix. Looks like an interesting box here =)
Happy New Year to you too =)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Those glittery barettes are too cute! Loving that cookie mix. Great box Becks.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Dressed With Soul said...

I really like that Cookie Mix! The content seems to be in general amazingly!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

cookie looks lovely (I just love cookies to be honest) and dessange hair top coat spray looks great!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

01 09 10