12.01.2016

POPSUGAR Must Have Box. November.

christmas came early! i love receiving my pink must have box full of happy surprises. november's POPSUGAR must have box was perfectly curated for entertaining this holiday season.

my favorite thing about the must have box is that you get full-sized products in every box. for only $39.95, your box value will be well over $100. now you can take $5 off your first box with code: Shop5. 

don't forget to check out the limited edition boxes, too! for $100 per box, you get full-sized luxe products worth over $200+. for the guys, they currently have a men's box available.


here's what was in my november box:

2) Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk Palette
3) AJ Goods Nest Wire Bowl
4) Pehr Chambray Wine Runner 
5) Meri Meri Star Party Picks

you can find more information on each product here.

wearing this pink lip color to match from too faced that i won from kim @ a very sweet blog.

do you subscribe to any subscription boxes?
if so, which ones?

*     *     *

join POPSUGAR Must Have now and get the Must Have box for $39.95 or the MINI Must Have for only $18.95!

see my october unboxing here.
see my july unboxing here.
see my june Must Have box here.
see my august Must Have box here.
see my november Must Have box here.


2 comments:

Mrs. Aa said...

nice post. enjoy reading it

Regards,
Mrs. Aa
www.bymrsaa.com

oomph. said...

thanks :)

01 09 10